Contracts Manager required for a Top Tier Main Building Contractor based in Dublin. You will be responsible for a large student accommodation build in the south of Dublin. This project is one of the largest of its kind in Ireland and is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Senior Contracts Manager.
- The Contracts Manager must be degree qualified in a construction related discipline.
- 15+ years’ experience working with main contractors.
- At least 7 years specifically working as a contracts manager with a main contractor.
- Proven track record of manging building projects valued above €20 million.
- Effective problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management and communication skills.
- Ability to prepare reports and administer necessary paperwork.
- Must speak fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- The Contracts Manager will report to the Project Director and Construction Director.
- Providing advice on the management of projects.
- Attending pre-tender and tender handover meetings.
- Delivery of pre-site meetings to the site team.
- Making sure the project is running in accordance to the programme and on budget.
- Producing and analysing progress reports, updated costs and forecasts.
- Budgeting resources and implementing forward planning.
- Managing and monitoring sub-contractors.
- Overseeing the accounting, costing and billing to ensure the project is on budget.
- Managing the various professional people working on a project.
- Building and maintaining relationships with both the client and external customers.
- Basic salary circa €100K+
- Great benefits package
- Company car/ vehicle allowance
If you are a Contracts Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.