Contracts Manager required for a leading Main Building Contractor based in Dublin. You will be responsible initially for a large residential development and a healthcare build. This could be an ideal role for a Junior Contracts Manager or Senior Project Manager who wants to take the next step up the ladder.
- Must be degree qualified in a construction related discipline
- 15+ years’ experience working with main contractors.
- At least 3 years specifically working as a contracts manager with a main contractor.
- Proven track record of manging building projects valued above €10 million.
- Effective problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management and communication skills
- Ability to prepare reports and administer necessary paperwork.
- Must speak fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Reporting to the Project Director and Construction Director
- Providing advice on the management of projects
- Attending pre-tender and tender handover meetings
- Delivery of pre-site meetings to the site team
- Making sure the project is running in accordance to the programme and on budget
- Producing and analysing progress reports, updated costs and forecasts
- Budgeting resources and implementing forward planning
- Managing and monitoring sub-contractors
- Overseeing the accounting, costing and billing to ensure the project is on budget
- Managing the various professional people working on a project
- Building and maintaining relationships with both the client and external customers
- Basic salary circa €100K+
- Great benefits package
- Company car/ vehicle allowance
If you are a Contracts Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.