Contracts Manager required for a leading and well-established Main Building contractor to oversee multiple mid valued projects in the Mid West Region. This is the ideal role for a experienced Contracts Manager coming from another Main Building Contractor or a Senior Project Manager who is ready to reach the next stage in their career. Our client specialises in mid-range value Building and Civil projects in various sectors.
Contact Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion on 0861893835
- Full responsibility for the successful delivery of multiple projects
- Ensure structures are put in place to monitor, review and control the budgeted or agreed expenditure.
- Implement the Company’s Cost & Value Management procedures and ensure that all necessary commercial reports are produced accurately and in a timely fashion to upper management.
- Work closely with the Directors and Site Managers to support and recommend strategies, to identify any potential risks or issues and to find an appropriate resolution.
- Issue monthly progress reports for Senior Management
- An excellent understanding of Health & Safety
- Must be degree qualified.
- 10+ years’ experience working with Main Building Contractors in Ireland or the UK.
- At a minimum have worked as a Senior Project Manager for 4 years and worked on a building project valued at €40m+
- Proven track record of manging building projects valued above €10m.
- Strong IT Skills.
- Must speak fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Basic salary circa €100k+
- Excellent benefits package
- Company vehicle / travel allowance
If you are a Contracts Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.