Contracts Manager required for a leading and well-established Main Building contractor to oversee multiple mid valued projects in the Dublin area. This is the ideal role for the experienced Contracts Manager coming from another Main Building Contractor or a Senior Project Manager who is ready to reach the next stage in their career. Our client specialises in mid-range value building projects in various sectors but are currently focusing on housing, apartments and student accommodation. This role is both site based and head office based, it is worth noting that our clients head office is conveniently located outside the M50.
Please contact Declan on 0861451302 for more information.
- Full responsibility for the successful delivery of multiple projects
- Ensure structures are put in place to monitor, review and control the budgeted or agreed expenditure.
- Implement the Company’s Cost & Value Management procedures and ensure that all necessary commercial reports are produced accurately and in a timely fashion to upper management.
- Work closely with the Directors and Site Managers to support and recommend strategies, to identify any potential risks or issues and to find an appropriate resolution.
- Issue monthly progress reports for Senior Management
- An excellent understanding of Health & Safety
- Must be degree qualified
- 10+ years’ experience working with Main Building Contractors in Ireland or the UK
- At a minimum have worked as a Senior Project Manager for 4 years and worked on a building project valued at €40m+
- Proven track record of manging building projects valued above €10m
- Strong IT Skills
- Must speak fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Basic salary circa €100k+
- Excellent benefits package
- Company vehicle / travel allowance
If you are a Contracts Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.