Project Manager required for an award winning Top Tier Main Building Contractor in Dublin. Our client is one of the largest contractors in Ireland and has a diverse project portfolio in the Healthcare, Education, Residential, Refurbishment, Hospitality, Commercial, Pharmaceutical and Industrial sectors. This role is for a large commercial build project and could suit an experienced project manager who has worked as a PM on large scale build projects in Ireland or UK in the past.
- The successful Project Manager will have full responsibility for the Site Manager / General Foreman.
- Report to the Contracts Director / Contracts Manager.
- You will be responsible for ensuring projects are completed to cost, programme, quality and safety standards.
- Liaise with the Design Team, sitting in/chairing meetings, raising RFI’s, reviewing and assembling Technical Submissions, etc.
- Degree in Engineering, or Construction Management.
- The successful Project Manager will have at least 10 years’ experience working for main building contractors in Ireland or the UK.
- Must have at least 5 years experience working as Project Manager on building projects in the Ireland or the U.K valued over approx. €30m in value
- Must be commercially aware
- Must be able to manage a large team.
- Ensure that the project progresses on schedule.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent salary circa €85k- €95k
- Excellent benefits package
- Excellent career prospects, strong possibility to progression to CM level
- Company vehicle / car allowance
If you are a Project Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.