Construction Project Manager required for one of Ireland’s top tier Main Building Contractors to work on a project based in Dublin. Our client has a large portfolio of projects in the Healthcare, Education, Residential, Refurbishment, Hospitality, Commercial, Pharmaceutical and Industrial sectors in Dublin and across the country. This is the ideal role for a Project Manager who would like to join one of Ireland’s leading main contractors and eventually progress to the level of contracts manager.
- Degree in Construction Management or Engineering
- The successful Project Manager will have at least 10 years’ experience working for main building contractors in Ireland or the UK with at least 3 years of this in a Project Managers role.
- Excellent IT skills
- Fluent in english and eligible to work in Ireland
- Residential €50m
- Hotel x 2 €25m & €30m
- Commercial – €25m – €30m
- Datacentres – €20m – €60m
- Student Accommodation €30m
- €80K – €90K+
- Company car / car allowance
- Superb benefits package
If you are a Project Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and internationally.