Construction Project Manager required for an award winning Top Tier Main Building Contractor in Dublin. Our client has a diverse project portfolio in the Healthcare, Education, Residential, Refurbishment, Hospitality, Commercial, Pharmaceutical and Industrial sectors. This role is for a large scale commercial build project and the ideal Project Manager will already have worked as a Project Manager for a major building contractor in Ireland or the UK.
- The successful Project Manager will have full responsibility for the Site Manager / General Foreman.
- Report to the Contracts Director / Contracts Manager.
- You will be responsible for ensuring projects are completed to cost, programme, quality and safety standards.
- Liaise with the Design Team, sitting in/chairing meetings, raising RFI’s, reviewing and assembling Technical Submissions, etc.
- Organising the various professional people working on a project
- Project Quality control.
- Overseeing the accounting, costing and billing to ensure the project is on budget
- Degree in Engineering, Quantity Surveying or Construction Management.
- The successful Project Manager will have at least 10 years’ experience working for main building contractors in Ireland or the UK.
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience working as a Project Manager on building projects in the Ireland or the U.K.
- Must be commercially aware
- Must be able to manage a large team.
- Ensure that the project progresses on schedule.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent salary circa €80k-90k
- Superb benefits package
- Excellent career prospects
- Company vehicle / car allowance
If you are a Project Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.