Construction Management Graduate required for a leading Main Building Contractor in Dublin. The successful Graduate can expect to work on a variety of project types ranging from, Fit-out, Hospital projects, Industrial projects, apartments and student accommodation. This role will suit a Graduate in Construction Management or Civil Engineering. You can expect excellent career progression and a positive company that will support your development.
- Construction Management or Site Engineering
- 1 Years’ relevant experience working on site (preferred)
- Positive attitude and a willingness to progress into site management and further up the company
- You will be tasked with assisting the Site Manager and Senior Site Engineer in the running of the site.
- Assisting on all aspects of Site Management and project processes and procedures
- Excellent salary circa €30k-€40k
- Superb benefits package
- Excellent career progression
If you are a Construction Management Graduate considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.