Construction Management Graduate required for a leading residential developer to work for a leading Main Building Contractor in Dublin City. You can expect excellent career progression and good mentoring to support your career development. Ideally you will have worked on site previously or have completed your placement with a building contractor. This role is especially for graduates who desire a career in Site Management or Site Engineering.
- Construction Management Degree or Civil Engineering Degree
- 1 Years’ relevant experience working on site (preferred)
- Positive attitude and a willingness to progress into site management and further up the company
- You will be tasked with assisting the Site Manager and Senior Site Engineer in the running of the site.
- Assisting on all aspects of Site Management and project processes and procedures
- Quality Control
- Document control
- Managing site records and deliveries
- Excellent salary circa €35k-€40k
- Pension and Healthcare
- Excellent career progression
If you are a Construction Management Graduate considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 21 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.