Civil Technician required to join an Irish owned Civil & Structural Engineering Consultancy in Dublin city centre. This medium sized consultancy is seeking to recruit a Civil Engineering Technician to work on a variety of multimillion-euro development projects. Our client has a proven track record in providing top quality engineering services across a range of projects including (Commercial, Retail, Residential, Hotel, Leisure, Education, Healthcare and Mixed-Use developments).
The successful Civil Technician will have an excellent opportunity to progress their career, working on challenging and innovative projects. They offer an excellent CPD programme and they have a vibrant team with a great social life.
Sample of current projects:
- Civil Infrastructure for a 150 Housing Development in Dublin
- Civil Infrastructure for a large Residential project valued €150m – 1 million sq ft
- Large Mixed-Use Development with a huge civil engineering component, involving coastal works, drainage and roads. Valued at €100m
- Relevant engineering qualification
- The successful Civil Technician should have a minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience working on civil engineering projects within a consultancy.
- Ideally should have draughting experience working on the civil infrastructure for development works.
- Experience in AutoCAD and a knowledge of Civil 3D & Microdrainage Windes
- Applicants must speak fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent salary circa €35,000 – €48,000+
- Benefits package
- Flexible working hours
- Travel to work scheme
- Excellent CPD programme with Engineers Ireland
- Great company who offer a rewarding career and an excellent opportunity to progress your career.
If you are a Civil Technician who would like to discuss this role or any other roles should send a cv to Caroline Herlihy or contact Caroline for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent.