Civil Engineering Technician is required for a permanent position with an Irish owned, long established and multi award winning Civil and Structural engineering consultancy in south Dublin. This role will suit a Civil Engineering Technician with approximately 1– 5 years’+ civil engineering experience. The successful Civil Technician will work as an integral part of the Engineering team.
This company truly values their employees and provides support to encourage their employees to reach their full potential. This company is currently working on some of Ireland’s more prestigious projects and they offer excellent career development. The successful Civil Engineering Technician will be required to work on the civil infrastructure for a variety of engineering projects some of which are detailed below.
- Two large Retail projects valued in the region of €200m
- Retail project – circa €10m
- Three large HSE projects – new buildings within existing hospital campuses. c €30m & €65m
- Several office blocks and apartment blocks
- Several major Water retaining and sewerage projects
- A range of public and private infrastructural projects
- Civil Engineering Technicians should have 1 – 5 years’ post graduate experience working in an engineering consultancy.
- The successful Civil Cad Technician should ideally have Civil 3D and Revit experience, but this is not essential as training will be provided.
- Applicants must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent salary depending on experience but circa €35,000 – €48,000 + doe + benefits package
- Free parking
- Excellent flexitime
- Mileage & expenses
- Employer will contribute 5% to the Pension
- Travel to work scheme
- Accredited CPD programme
- Death in Service Benefit
- Excellent support and guidance from the Directors and Engineers
- Superb place to work, where all staff are truly valued and rewarded
Any Civil Engineering Technician who would like to discuss this role or any other roles should send a cv to Caroline Herlihy or contact Caroline for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent.