Civil & Structural Engineer with 3 – 8 years required to join a leading Consulting Engineering and Project Management firm in Cork. The successful Civil & Structural Engineer will be a crucial part of the team and will play an integral play in each project.
You will be required to work on a wide range of projects up to €30m in value. Projects include Pharmaceutical, Commercial, Local Authorities, Industrial and private clients. The successful Civil & Structural Engineer will be required to work closely with clients.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or Structural Engineering.
- The successful Civil & Structural Engineer should be either Chartered or ambitious to become Chartered.
- Must have 3 to 8 years’+ post graduate experience working in design within an engineering consultancy in Ireland
- Experience in designing steel, concrete and masonry structures
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- An ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team environment and an ability to produce accurate work to strict project deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be proficient in Autocad
- Must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Excellent generous salary circa €40,000- €50,000- commensurate with the candidate’s skills & experience
- Death & Disability
- 21 days leave
- Institute Membership
- Opportunity to work in a lead role on a wide range of interesting projects
- Excellent career development and advancement
- Ongoing accredited CPD Programme
If you are a Civil & Structural Engineer looking for your next career move please send your cv or call Caroline for a confidential discussion. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission.