Civil Site Engineer required by a leading Civil Contractor to work on projects based in Dublin. This is an ideal opportunity for a Civil Engineer starting out in their career who wants to join a company that can provide the best possible training and experience, to progress into a senior position quickly.
- Setting out on civil engineering projects.
- Communicate setting out control and provide information to assist with the construction of works.
- Ensure setting out equipment is properly maintained and calibrated.
- 2 years’+ experience on Civil Engineering projects in Ireland or the UK.
- Engineering degree Qualified.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Applicants will be competent with all surveying instruments and to co-ordinate setting out.
- Salary: €40k-€50k
- Company vehicle / travel allowance
- Ideal company to progress in
If you are a Quantity Surveyor looking for your next career move, please send your CV or call Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with more than 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally. INDCON