A Civil Engineering Technician with ideally 1 – 5 years’ experience required to join a civil and structural engineering consultancy based in Dublin. The successful Civil Technician will work on a range of Residential, Commercial and Mixed use developments ranging in size and complexity across Ireland. As Civil Engineering Technician, you will report to the Senior Engineer and will work as part of a team.
- 1 – 5 years + post graduate experience in civil design
- The successful Civil Engineering Technician will need to have experience working in an engineering consultancy environment.
- Ideally should have experience using Civil 3D
- Applicants must be eligible to work in Ireland
- Excellent Salary commensurate with the candidate’s skills and experience
- Excellent benefits package – full details available on application.
- Annual Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Life Assurance & Permanent Health Insurance
- Paid membership fees to two professional institutes
- Great location
- Excellent CPD
If you are a Civil Engineering Technician considering a career move, please feel to send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent.