Civil Engineering Technician with 3 – 10 years’ relevant experience required to join one of Ireland’s top Irish owned engineering consultancies. The successful Civil Technician will be joining an existing and expanding team in their Dublin office. They have a proven reputation as a professional company who offer an integrated service within civil and structural engineering.
The successful Civil Cad Technician will be required to work on a will be required to work on a range of projects, for blue chip clients including including commercial, residential, educational and mixed-use developments. You will be responsible for preparing drawings and detailing for roads and drainage, site development and transportation projects. You will work closely with Engineers and other Design Team members to ensure projects are delivered to the highest quality. This company believes in investing in their staff and providing continued support to facilitate career progression and longevity within their busy practice.
- Civil Engineering Technician with 3 – 10+ years experience working within a consultancy environment.
- Must have worked on civil infrastructure projects within Ireland and or the UK.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Applicants must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Excellent salary circa €45K – €55K
- Paid Institute Membership
- Travel to work scheme
- Office has changing room & showers
- Life Assurance
- Ongoing CPD
If you are a Civil Technician considering a career move, please feel to send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin. Caroline Herlihy has in excess of 19 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.