- Civil Engineering Technician with 5 – 10 years’ experience required to join an award winning civil and structural engineering consultancy in the west of Ireland.
- The successful Civil Technician will be joining an existing and expanding team.
- You will be offered a clear career path with fantastic opportunity for advancement.
- This role offers a great work life balance and an opportunity to work on engineering challenging projects.
Please call Caroline Herlihy on 086 8055216 for a confidential conversation.
- Civil Engineering Technician with 5 – 10+ years experience working within a consultancy environment.
- You will be responsible for preparing drawings and detailing for roads and drainage, site development and transportation projects.
- You will work closely with Engineers and other Design Team members to ensure projects are delivered to the highest quality.
- Should have experience working on a range of civil engineering projects including roads
- Must speak fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Basic Salary circa €40k-50k+ commensurate with experience
- Full benefits package negotiable but main benefits as follows;
- Hours 9 – 17:30 (flexitime – core hours 10 – 4)
- Mileage at civil service rates & expenses
- Paid Institute Membership
- 25 days leave
- Free parking
- Travel to work scheme
- Death in Service Benefit
- Accredited CPD programme
If you are a Civil Engineering Technician considering a career move, please feel to send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy with 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of engineering professionals within Ireland. INDCIV