Civil Engineering Technician with ideally 2 – 5 years’ experience required to join a multidiscipline engineering consultancy in Dublin. The successful Civil Technician will work on a range of civil engineering infrastructure works for a range of development projects ranging in size and complexity across Ireland. As Civil Engineering Technician, you will report to the Senior Engineer and will work as part of a team.
- €100 million Retail development
- €150 million Commercial development
- Two major office redevelopment sites in Dublin 2 (early planning stages, potential €120m)
- 300+ Student Accommodation scheme in Dublin
- Large new 1000 pupil secondary schools x 2 and a large primary school
- Several SDZ projects – several thousand apartments, houses and associated facilities.
- 3000+ residential units plus all associated facilities
- Harbour works
- €70 million Retail project
Civil Engineering Technician will work as part of a 5 or 6 integrated person team which will have responsibility for 8 or 10 projects, bringing them from planning through to completion. Ideally you will have some experience in producing drawings in some of the following areas (traffic assessment, road design, parking and access, pedestrian and cyclist facility planning and design, drainage design including pipe networks, pumping stations, SuDS implementation, water supply networks, flood risk assessment).
- 1 – 5 years + experience in civil design
- The successful Civil Engineering Technician must have experience working in an engineering consultancy environment.
- The ideal Civil Technician should have experience working in multidiscipline teams and experience liaising with Architects
- Ideally should have experience using Civil 3D
- Applicants must be eligible to work in Ireland
- Excellent Salary commensurate with the candidate’s skills and experience
- Excellent benefits package – full details available on application.
- Annual Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Life Assurance & Permanent Health Insurance
- Paid membership fees to two professional institutes
- Great location
- Excellent CPD
If you are a Civil Engineering Technician considering a career move, please feel to send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent.