Civil Engineer / Road Design Engineer with 3 – 8 years’ experience required to join a large engineering consultancy in Cork. The successful Civil Engineer will work on a range of Roads, Drainage and Highways projects located in Cork and across Ireland. Typical projects include various Road Improvement Schemes, Road Relief projects, work for TII Transport Infrastructure Ireland and other Roads, Infrastructure and Transportation schemes. This company has several offices across Ireland and internationally and they offer a superb benefits package and great career progression. Please contact Caroline Herlihy to discuss this vacancy in confidence.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Between 3 – 8 years’ post graduate experience in civil engineering.
- The ideal Civil Engineer / Road Design Engineer will be Chartered or ambitious to become Chartered.
- Should be hands on with good experience of road and drainage design within a consultancy.
- Experience using MX Roads & Microdrainage is preferable but not essential.
- Ability to work within a team environment and under own initiative to achieve project goals.
- Applicants must be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Excellent salary circa €40,000 – €46,000 + superb Benefits
- Excellent Pension
- Free Parking
- Life Assurance
- Paid annual institute membership subscription
- 25 days leave
If you are a Civil Engineer / Roads & Drainage Engineer considering a career move, send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent.