Civil Engineer – Water / Wastewater Engineer required to join an award-winning Civil & Structural Engineering consultancy with a very large portfolio of work within the public and private sector. They are currently seeking to recruit a Project Engineer to join their water services team in either their Dublin / Cork OR Galway office. This company is on the Irish Water framework and have a large number of prestigious projects currently on their books. This role is ideally suited to a Civil Engineer who is eager to progress their career to the next level. You will work under a superb Team Leader who will provide excellent support and mentoring. You will work primarily on Irish Water projects.
These positions cover a range of disciplines where experience in one of the following will be advantageous.
(Treatment Process Design or Water Network Design or Network Modelling)
- Must have a Degree in Civil engineering / Environmental Engineering or equivalent.
- Be Chartered or or have taken steps towards Chartership.
- The successful Civil Engineer will have at least 4 years’ civil design experience
- Experience in the design of water services projects is desirable.
- Experience of report writing and delivery to clients.
- Familiarity with AutoCAD and other modelling software is an advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Applicants must be fluent in English and be eligible to work in Ireland
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent salary circa €45,000 – €55,000 + (depending on experience)
- Excellent benefits package on offer
- Free parking
- Travel to work scheme
- Accredited CPD programme
- A more detailed list of benefits available on application
If you are a Civil Engineer / Environmental Engineer considering a career move, send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. Caroline Herlihy has in excess of 18 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.