Civil Engineer with 2 – 7 years’ experience required to join a medium to large award winning civil and structural engineering consultancy based in Dublin. The successful Civil Engineer will be responsible for the planning, analysis, design and coordination of civil infrastructure for a range of development projects. This is a young and vibrant company that offers fantastic career progression and a very clear career path for those seeking Chartered status. Please contact Caroline Herlihy to discuss the vacancy in confidence.
You will ideally have experience in the following;
- Design of storm water drainage networks
- Design of foul water / sewer networks
- Design of SUDs systems
- Design of roads and car parks
- Ideally be experienced in using Microdrainage.
- Report writing
- Ideally some experience providing support for the on site construction team
- Must have a relevant engineering degree from a recognized third level institution.
- Civil Engineer with a minimum of 2 – 7 years’ post graduate experience in the design of civil engineering projects, ideally within a consultancy environment.
- Applicants must be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Excellent salary – details provided on application
- A number of Directors have retired so there is excellent scope for career development.
- Expenses and Mileage in accordance with local authority rates
- Annual Bonus (dependent on company performance)
- 23 days’ annual leave
- Time in Lieu (by agreement)
- Paid membership fees to institutes
- Death in Service benefit
- Ongoing CPD & committed to getting Engineers Chartered
If you are a Civil Engineer looking for your next career move, send your CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion.