A leading engineering consultancy based in Dublin city centre is seeking to recruit a number of Civil Engineers to join their practice. They have a proven reputation as a professional engineering consultancy who offer an integrated service within civil, structural and transportation engineering.
They are currently seeking to recruit a Civil Engineer to work on a range of projects, including commercial, residential and mixed use developments. This company believes in investing in their staff and providing continued support to facilitate career progression and longevity within their practice. They have an excellent reputation amongst their peers in the industry.
- Must have a degree in Civil engineering or equivalent from a recognised third level institution.
- The successful Civil Engineer should have a minimum of 3+ years post graduate experience in the design and management of civil infrastructure engineering works, within a consultancy environment.
- Experienced in analysis, design and the preparation of technical reports.
- Knowledge of relevant standards and regulations.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- The successful Civil Engineer will be responsible for design and management of a range of civil engineering projects.
- Excellent remuneration package circa €35,000 – €40,000 commensurate with experience
- Paid Institute Membership for Chartered candidates
- Ongoing CPD
If you are a Civil Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion.