Superb opportunity for a Civil Engineer with 4 – 7 years’ experience to join an award winning, international Engineering consultancy in Dublin. This busy engineering consultancy have a huge workload and require a Civil Engineer to join their busy team. This role will suit a Civil Engineer who is keen obtain Chartered status and interested in working on exciting and challenging projects.
Role: Our client is seeking to recruit a talented Senior Civil Engineer to work on the design and management of civil infrastructure for residential and commercial projects in Ireland. The successful applicant will work closely with clients and will be responsible for several prestigious projects. Projects includes healthcare, education, commercial, mixed use, residential, leisure, hotels and industrial.
Benefits: Very flexible working hours. Great location. Excellent career development & certified CPD, award winning projects and a fantastic remuneration package.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- The successful a Civil Engineer should have 4 years’ post graduate experience in the design of civil engineering / civil infrastructure (roads, drainage, water & wastewater etc) within a consultancy environment.
- Be familiar with the planning process
- Should possess good communication skills and be capable of leading projects.
- Applicants must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Excellent Salary commensurate with the candidate’s skills and experience (circa €48,000 – €57,000)
- Paid membership fees for two professional institutes
- Group Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Travel to work scheme
- Mobile phone
- Excellent accredited CPD programme
If you are a Civil Engineer looking for your next career move, send your CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent.