Civil Engineer required to join a medium sized leading engineering consultancy based in Dublin city centre. They have a proven reputation as a professional company who offer an integrated service within civil, structural and transportation engineering.
They are currently seeking to recruit a Civil Engineer to work on a range of projects, including commercial, mixed use and residential developments. This company believes in investing in their staff and providing continued support to facilitate career progression and longevity within their practice. They have an excellent reputation amongst their peers in the industry.
- Must have a degree in Civil engineering or equivalent from a recognised third level institution.
- The successful Civil Engineer should ideally be ambitious Chartered
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years’ post graduate experience in the design and management of civil infrastructure engineering works for development projects, within a consultancy environment.
- Experienced in the preparation of technical reports.
- Strong technical ability.
- Knowledge of relevant standards and regulations.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Salary commensurate with experience circa €35,000 – €46,000 + benefits
- Paid Institute Membership
- Travel to work scheme
- Office has changing room & showers
- Life Assurance
- Ongoing CPD
If you are a Civil Engineer considering a career move, please send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent.