Excellent opportunity for a Civil Engineer to join one of Ireland’s leading engineering consultancies based in Dublin city. They have a proven reputation as a professional company who offer an integrated service within civil, structural and transportation engineering. You will work on exciting projects for private blue chip clients and public bodies.
The successful Civil Engineer will work on a range of projects, including commercial, residential and mixed-use developments. You will be responsible for design and management of a range of civil engineering projects. This company believes in investing in their staff and providing continued support to facilitate career progression and longevity within their practice. They have an excellent reputation amongst their peers in the industry.
- Degree in Civil engineering or equivalent.
- The successful Civil Engineer should have 3 – 4+ years post graduate experience in the design of civil infrastructure engineering works, within a consultancy environment.
- Knowledge of relevant standards and regulations.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must speak fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Excellent remuneration package commensurate with experience. Salary circa €43 – 50K
- Paid Institute Membership for Chartered candidate
- Excellent accredited CPD programme
- Ongoing CPD
If you are a Civil Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy with 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of engineering professionals within Ireland.