Civil Engineer is required for a permanent position within a medium sized Irish Engineering Consultancy in Dublin. Under the supervision of a Director the successful Civil Engineer will work on the civil infrastructure for a range of large scale industrial, commercial, retail, and residential developments. This role offers a fantastic work life balance and an opportunity to work on engineering challenging projects. You will work as a fundamental part of a team in this company which has a fantastic working environment.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Applicants must have a minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience working as a Civil Engineer within an consultancy environment.
- The successful Civil Engineer should have at least 3 years’ experience working on civil infrastructure projects ideally within Ireland / the UK.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Negotiable depending on the candidate’s experience. Circa €38,000 – €47,000
- Excellent bonus twice a year (circa 10 – 12%)
- Paid Institute Membership
- 23 days leave per annum
- Hours 9 – 17:30 (flexitime – core hours 10 – 4)
- Excellent accredited CPD programme
If you are a Senior Civil Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent.