Our client is a top Main Contractor seeking to recruit a Design Manager or Design Coordinator to join their Dublin head office. The successful Design Manager / Coordinator will be responsible for working on D&B contracts whilst working from both their Dublin HQ and on site.
The remit of this role will be to take responsibility for taking a tender conceptual design to construction status and managing the designers in the process. This role will involve a lot of consultation and liaising with third party and various other stakeholders.
- A recognised civil engineering qualification or equivalent
- The successful Civil Engineer will need to have a minimum of 7 – 10 years’ post graduate experience in the design of roads and / or large infrastructure projects.
- Must have experience working in both a consultancy and main contractor in Ireland.
- The successful Design Manager / Design Coordinator must be commercially aware and have a detailed knowledge of the Design Manual for Roads and Bridges (DMRB) and have worked on D&B roads or large infrastructure projects in this capacity
- Be an effective communicator both in written and verbal form
- Applicants must be eligible to work in Ireland
Salary & Benefits:
- €55k-€60k – DOE
- Mileage allowance
- Contributory pension*
If you are a Design Manager or Design Coordinator looking for your next career move, forward your cv to Declan Hasson or call for a confidential discussion.