Civil Engineer with ideally 1 – 5 years’ experience required to join a civil and structural engineering consultancy based in Dublin. The successful Civil Engineer will work on a range of Residential, Commercial and Mixed-use developments ranging in size and complexity across Ireland.
Typical Projects: include €100 million Retail development, €150 million Commercial development, several Special Development Zone projects and other projects for major blue-chip clients.
- Degree in Civil engineering or equivalent from a recognised third level institution.
- 1 – 5 years + post graduate experience in civil design
- The successful Civil Engineer will need to have experience working in an engineering consultancy.
- Applicants must be eligible to work in Ireland
- Excellent Salary commensurate with the candidate’s skills and experience circa €35,000 – €48,000 + benefits
- Excellent benefits package – full details available on application.
- Annual Bonus
- Paid Health Insurance
- Life Assurance & Permanent Health Insurance
- Paid membership fees to two professional institutes
- Great location
- Excellent CPD
If you are a Civil Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent.