A CAD Design Technician with ideally 3/5 years’ experience in Electrical or Mechanical Design and Drafting within Building Services is required by a design and project management company in Dublin city. The successful CAD Technician will join a busy office with over 35 staff and an expanding project portfolio both in Ireland and internationally.
Currently all projects are completed using Revit software, knowledge of it is desired, however full training will be provided to the successful candidate. Some of their current projects include a mixture of commercial, retail, industrial and pharma developments of varying sizes.
This opportunity is ideal for a CAD Technician with some design experience looking to drive their career within Building Services.
The CAD Technician will work within a multidisciplinary team of M&E Engineers, C&S Engineers, Architects, Architectural Technologists, QS’s and PM’s on a range of medium and large-scale developments.
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to liaise with all stakeholders and third parties
- Minimum 3/5 years’ electrical or mechanical drafting design & drafting experience
- Proficiency in Revit is desired, however training can be provided
- Proficiency in AutoCAD essential
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Dublin city centre
- €45K Negotiable
If you are an experienced M&E CAD Technician with design & drafting experience and are looking for your next career move within Building Services, please call Jennie Hoare.
All conversations are strictly confidential and your cv will not be submitted to any positions without full discussion.