Building Services Coordinator required for a leading main building contractor. Our client has a diverse project portfolio in Healthcare, Residential, Commerical, Education, Hospitality and Refurbishment. The ideal Building Services Coordinator will already have worked on major building projects in Ireland or the U.K.
This would be an ideal role for an M&E Services Coordinator looking to advance their career. This company is planning massive expansion intending to double turnover in the next few years. You will report to a fantastic Contracts Manager who we have worked closely with for many years.
Please call Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion – 086 189 3835
- Review M&E design information at tender stage and undertake a full design gap analysis to advise the bidding team of any design shortfalls.
- Monitor, co-ordinate and control the flow of M&E design information to ensure the timely release of information for construction activities.
- Ensure M&E information released for construction has been reviewed by all interface designers and construction team and amended/approved prior to issue for construction and is in line with the specification.
- Provide CDM and Health and Safety input.
- Manage client, design team and subcontractor related meetings.
- Check for discrepancies between project drawings and technical specifications.
- Ideally have a Degree in Building Services, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering. This client will also consider candidates from a trades background with services coordination experience.
- Ideally have 2-5 years’ experience in building services coordination in Ireland and the UK.
- Knowledge and experience of Revit/BIM.
- Salary circa €55k-65K
- Benefits package
- A permanent role
If you are a Building Services Coordinator considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Kieth Conlon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.