Building Services Coordinator required for a leading main building contractor. Our client is a dynamic construction solutions provider to the commercial, retail, leisure/ hospitality, life science, healthcare and industrial/infrastructure sectors. The ideal Building Services Coordinator will already have worked on major building projects in Ireland or the U.K.
Please call Kieth Conlon for a confidential discussion – 086 189 3835
- Review M&E design information at tender stage and undertake a full design gap analysis to advise the bidding team of any design shortfalls.
- Coordinate and control the flow of M&E design information.
- Ensure M&E information released for construction has been reviewed by all interface designers and construction team and amended/approved prior to issue for construction and is in line with the specification/ contract.
- Maintain and update variation logs.
- Ability to identify discrepancies between project drawings and technical specifications.
- The Building Services Coordinator will be degree qualified in Building Services, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Graduate to 3 years’ experience of working in Building Services.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of Revit/BIM.
- Salary circa €50k-60K
- Benefits package
- A permanent role
If you are a Building Services Coordinator considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Kieth Conlon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.