A qualified BIM Technologist / Architectural Technologist with strong BIM skills and a minimum of 2 years’ industry experience is required by a medium sized architectural practice in Dublin city centre. They have a significant project portfolio with many notable projects across retail, commercial, leisure, educational, healthcare and fit outs.
They are currently seeking to add at least Two BIM Technologists to the team and work on a large-scale retail development in Dublin. The successful BIM Technologists will also have the opportunity to work on a range of other projects in due course.
The ideal candidate must be comfortable working within in a team environment in a busy practice producing all technical documentation and taking the project through the various stages of development.
- Educational qualification in Architectural Technology
- At least 2 years+ experience using BIM within the architectural industry
- Previous experience across retail, leisure and commercial projects is desired
- Strong technical knowledge and understanding
- Full proficiency in BIM / Revit
- Previous experience working with current Irish building codes is essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be comfortable working as part of a team within a very busy practice
- Eligibility to work in Ireland
- Dublin city centre – accessible by DART, LUAS and buses
Salary & Benefits:
- €Neg. depending on experience
- 37.5 hours per week
- Annual salary review
- Active social committee
If you are an experienced BIM / Revit Technologist with recent industry experience in Ireland, who is interested in this opportunity or other opportunities within the Architectural industry in Ireland, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details.
All conversations are fully confidential.