A qualified BIM Manager or BIM Co-ordinator with an architectural background, is currently required by an industry leading architectural practice in Dublin 2. The successful BIM Manager should have at least 3 years’ post-graduate experience working with BIM.
They have a significant project portfolio with many notable projects across retail, commercial, leisure, educational, aviation, hospitality, healthcare and fit outs.
They are currently seeking to recruit a BIM Manager to work on a large-scale retail development. On offer is an excellent salary, exciting projects along with guaranteed career progression for the right candidate.
The ideal candidate must be comfortable working within in a team environment in a busy practice, liaising with all stakeholders and drive projects forward using the latest technologies.
- A recognised qualification in BIM (Ideally BIM Level 2)
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience using BIM within the architectural industry
- Previous experience across retail and commercial projects is desired
- Strong technical knowledge and understanding
- Full proficiency in BIM / Revit
- Previous experience working with current Irish building codes is essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Applicants must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland
- Dublin city centre – accessible by all modes of public transport
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent career development, award winning projects and an excellent remuneration package.
- €Neg. depending on experience
- 37.5 hours per week
- Annual salary review
If you are an experienced BIM Co-ordinator / BIM Manager with recent industry experience in Ireland, who is interested in this opportunity or other opportunities within the Architectural industry in Ireland, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details.
All conversations are fully confidential.