Fantastic opportunity for a Senior Civil Engineer with 10 – 15 years’ experience to join one of Ireland’s leading civil and structural engineering consultancies based in Dublin. You will report directly to the MD and will lead the civil engineering team whilst taking responsibility for the design and management of civil infrastructure project’s. You will be required to provide leadership and build and maintain the existing team.
This firm offers excellent career development, award winning projects and a fantastic remuneration package.
This role will suit an ambitious Engineer who has a proven track record in the Irish market and who is now keen to take the next step in their career. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Lead Engineer eager to progress their career whilst working on challenging landmark multimillion euro projects. This company will provide the successful Civil Engineer with the support of a large company but the ability to influence your own future in an expanding team.
Projects: Private sector developments works (a range of prestigious Commercial projects, Data Centre’s, Educational, Leisure, Mixed Use and Residential scheme. Please contact Caroline Herlihy for more information on this role or to discuss your career in confidence.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent. A Master’s degree is preferable
- Be Chartered or ambitious to become Chartered
- At least 10 – 15 years’ post-graduate experience in the design and management of a range of civil infrastructure projects
- Must have at least 10 years’ experience working within an engineering consultancy in Ireland.
- Have drive, be ambitious and organised.
- Must have worked in the private sector development market within Ireland
- Track record of working closely with Irish clients
- Leadership skills and experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Excellent salary circa €65,000 – €75,000 – commensurate with the candidate’s skills and experience
- Benefits package valued at 10% – 15%
- Car allowance
- Healthcare – full cover
- Pension – employer contributes 6%
- 25 days leave & facility to purchase more leave
- Modern offices & good social club
- Expenses, mobile phone and laptop
- Excellent public transport network
- Paid membership fees for one professional institute
- Ongoing accredited CPD Programme
If you are a Senior Civil Engineer looking for your next career move please send your cv or call Caroline for a confidential discussion. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission.