Prestigious Multi Discipline Engineering Consultancy are currently recruiting an Associate Director / Principle Mechanical Engineer for their Building Services Engineering Division. They have an impressive track record in the delivery of an extensive portfolio of projects: 3 x €300m commercial projects, long-term government contracts and many more.
The successful Principle Mechanical Engineer will lead a team and be responsible for design and management of a range of major projects within the following sectors: Education, Health & Leisure , Food & Beverage, Industrial, Retail, Infrastructure, Roads & Transport.
Ideal opportunity for a Senior Mechanical Engineer to take their career to the next level!
- Degree in Building Services Engineering / Mechanical Engineering
- The successful Senior Mechanical Engineer should have minimum 7 – 10 years’ post graduate design experience within an engineering consultancy
- Applicants must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary commensurate with qualifications & experience
- Discretionary bonus
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days paid leave
- Life Assurance
- Excellent Pension
- Free Parking
- Accredited excellent CPD programme
- Detailed benefits package available on application
If you are a Senior Mechanical Engineer and are looking for your next career move, please send your cv. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We will not send your cv out without your consent.