Our client is seeking to recruit an Associate Director to lead their building services team in their Dublin office. This multidisciplinary office covers Building Engineering, Project Management, Quantity Surveying, Transportation, Water, Energy & Environmental consultancy. The Building Engineering team has a large team of engineers whose projects cover high profile mission critical, commercial, education, health, industrial and residential projects across Ireland and abroad. A large proportion of their projects are in excess of €35 million construction value.
The Associate Director will lead a growing Building Services team in Dublin, where they have many high profile clients and some of the largest projects across Ireland. The successful candidate will be involved in all aspects of managing a busy engineering team to continue to build on its successes and growth. This role will suit someone with a mechanical engineering / building services degree, who is enthusiastic, self-motivated, and looking to advance their career. Please call Caroline to have a confidential discussion about this role.
- Degree in Building Services Engineering / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- The successful candidate will be a Chartered Engineer with extensive design experience (10 – 15 years in building services)
- Proven experience in managing an engineering team while delivering projects to quality, time and budget
- The ideal Building Services Engineer should have previous experience working in a consultancy in Ireland or the UK
- Extensive experience in Client facing and Client management roles with the ability to maintain and develop relationships with Clients.
- Strong business development skills with the ability to identify and pursue new opportunities.
- A highly motivated individual with excellent written & verbal communication skills with the ability to inspire, influence and negotiate.
- Strong leadership and motivation skills.
- Ability to make decisions, act on own initiative and operate in a pro-active way.
Salary & Benefits:
- €80,000 – €100,000 commensurate with the candidate’s skills and experience
- Pension 6%
- Car allowance
- 25 days leave & facility to purchase more leave
- Good social club
- Expenses, mobile phone and laptop
- Paid membership fees for one professional institute
- Excellent CPD programme in line with CIBSE
If you are a Mechanical Engineer / Building Services Engineer looking for your next career move, please call or email your CV to Caroline Herlihy. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission.