This is a career progressive opportunity for an experienced Architect with residential project experience.
A medium sized award winning architectural practice in south Dublin are expanding and seeking to appoint a Senior level Architect or Associate level with solid residential project experience. The ideal Architect will have in excess of 10 years post graduate experience along with proven success managing medium to large-scale residential projects and leading a small team.
The successful Architect will have the opportunity to work in a purposely designed office with excellent transport links across Dublin, working on a range of residential, (multi-unit apartments and houses), liaising with all stakeholders, taking them through each stage of development and leading a small team.
- RIAI / RIBA Registered Architect
- 10-15 years’ post graduate experience
- Previous project experience should include a range of residential developments
- Strong creative flair
- Excellent communication and client liaison skills
- Previous architectural experience in Ireland is essential
- Familiarity with BIM is preferred, but not essential, as training will be provided
- Proven success managing projects, timescales and contracts
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge and experience working with the current building and planning legislation
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland
- Life assurance
- Company healthcare scheme
- South Dublin
If you are an Architect with 10 years’ architectural experience managing projects and you are interested in progressing your career with an industry leading company, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details.
All conversations are strictly confidential and your cv will not be submitted to any positions without full discussion.