Assistant Residential Development Manager required for a leading residential developer in Dublin. The role will involve assisting in the management and delivery of many residential projects within a wider portfolio whilst working alongside the Development Managers and Development director. Ideally, we are looking for someone who has gained suitable experience in residential project delivery and is seeking to broaden their range of skill and understanding of the property development sector.
- Involvement with projects from inception to competition and disposal.
- Planning and scheme development process.
- Feasibility analysis.
- Procurement of design team and contractors.
- Progress and program controls.
- Cost monitoring and day to day project management.
- Attending site progress meetings on behalf of the client.
- Ensuring compliance with planning and building regulations throughout development.
- Assisting the sales team and acquisition team on potential development opportunities.
- Degree qualified preferably a Quantity Surveying or Engineering graduate.
- Experience negotiating fees as well as developing and managing budgets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Team player and highly motivated.
- Salary: DoE
- Exciting and unique career path.
If you are looking for your next career move, please send your cv or call Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with more than 19 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.