Assistant Contracts Manager required for a leading main building contractor. Our client is a dynamic construction solutions provider to the commercial, retail, leisure/ hospitality, life science, healthcare and industrial/infrastructure sectors. The successful Assistant Contracts Manager will work alongside the Senior Contracts Manager in managing several projects, ensuring project targets are met, monitoring sub-contractor performance and providing progress and budgetary reports. As Assistant Contracts Manager you will also attend senior company management meetings and report to a company director.
- Must be degree qualified.
- 6+ years’ experience working with main contractors.
- At least 1-2 years specifically working as a contracts manager with a main contractor in Ireland or the U.K.
- Effective problem-solving skills and scheduling.
- Great people management skills.
- Must speak fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Basic salary circa €80k-€90k
- Benefits package + Bonus
- Company car / car allowance
If you are an Assistant Contracts Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 19 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.