A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Assigned Certifier within a multidisciplinary organisation in Dublin. The successful candidate will join a large multinational organisation and be part of a small team within the 200 staff+ office and with and work on a range of commercial, residential, leisure and educational project across Ireland.
Some of the duties and responsibilities included in the role are conducting building regulation design compliance reviews for a range of educational and commercial developments.
The ideal Assigned Certifier will:
- Develop preliminary inspection plan in conjunction with other stakeholders
- Collate necessary documents supporting the lodgement of the commencement notice
- Oversee the inspection plan during construction
- Sign and complete the relevant statutory Certificates
- Prepare plans of inspection and notification frameworks
- Lodgement of relevant completion stage documents, where required, coordination of inspection plan as implemented” for lodgement and execution of completion certificate
- The ideal candidate could be a Chartered Engineer, Chartered Building Surveyor or a Registered Architect with relevant experience
- Project experience should include some Commercial, Leisure, Residential, Healthcare and / or Educational developments
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland
- Dublin south city
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent salary circa €55,000 – €65,000 – commensurate with the candidate’s experience
- Employer contributed pension
- 25 days leave
- Ongoing accredited CPD Programme
If you are an experienced Assigned Certifier with a background in Architecture, Engineering or Surveying, please forward your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details.