A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Assigned Certifier within an award winning architectural practice in Dublin city. The ideal candidate will be an Architect, Chartered Engineer or Building Surveyor with 5 years’ post-graduation experience.
Some of the duties and responsibilities included in this position are conducting building regulation design compliance reviews for a range of developments, some of which will include large scale complex projects. The Assigned Certifier will work in conjunction with the administration team, project design and construction teams.
The successful Assigned Certifier will join a large architectural practice with an excellent reputation within architecture and offers a great working environment along with excellent salary and benefits for talented professionals to progress.
The ideal Assigned Certifier will:
- Be a Chartered Engineer OR Registered Architect OR Building Surveyor with a minimum of 5 years’ post-graduate experience
- Demonstrate competence and experience in the area of design certification
- Develop preliminary inspection plan in conjunction with other stakeholders
- Collate necessary documents supporting the lodgement of the commencement notice
- Oversee the inspection plan during construction
- Sign and complete the relevant statutory Certificates
- Prepare plans of inspection and notification frameworks
- Lodgement of relevant completion stage documents, where required, coordination of inspection plan as implemented” for lodgement and execution of completion certificate
- Project experience should include some Commercial, Leisure, Residential, Healthcare and / or Educational developments
- Excellent communication skills are important
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland
- Dublin city
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary negotiable and will commensurate with experience
- Discretionary bonus
- Ongoing CPD Programme
If you are interested in hearing about this position or further opportunities within architecture, please forward your CV to Deborah Byrne. INDARC