A new senior level opportunity has arisen for an experienced Assigned Certifier within a multidisciplinary organisation in Dublin. The successful candidate will join a large multinational organisation and be part of a small team and work on a range of commercial, residential, leisure and educational project across Ireland.
Some of the duties and responsibilities included in the role are conducting building regulation design compliance reviews for a range of educational and commercial developments.
The ideal Assigned Certifier will:
- Be a Chartered Engineer, Chartered Building Surveyor or a Registered Architect
- Project experience should include some Commercial, Leisure, Residential, Healthcare and Educational developments
- Ideally 5 years’ industry experience and previous projects should include large complex developments
- Experience in the area of design certification and building inspections
- Collate necessary documents supporting the lodgement of the commencement notice
- Oversee the inspection plan during construction
- Sign and complete the relevant statutory Certificates
- Prepare plans of inspection and notification frameworks
- Lodgement of relevant completion stage documents, where required, coordination of inspection plan as implemented for lodgement and execution of completion certificate
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland
- Dublin city
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent salary circa €55,000 – €65,000 – commensurate with the candidate’s experience
- Annual bonus
- Ongoing accredited CPD programme
- Paid professional subscriptions
- Workplace wellness programme
If you are an experienced Assigned Certifier with recent experience and are interested in this opportunity or further opportunities in Ireland, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details.
All conversations are strictly confidential and your cv will not be submitted to any positions without full discussion. INDARC