Ambitious Architectural Technologists (2 positions) with 2 years+ industry experience is required by an award-winning architectural practice in Dublin city.
As one of Ireland’s most notable practices, they have a wide-ranging project portfolio which includes many iconic buildings in Dublin and across Ireland.
Due to an increase in projects, they are expanding and seeking to recruit TWO Architectural Technologists, preferably with recent experience in Ireland working to current industry regulations and proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD is also desired.
These new opportunities with ideally suit degree qualified Architectural Technologists, who have gained some industry experience and are seeking to join a professional practice, where they will receive excellent training, support and be exposed to all aspects as the projects as they progress from planning through to construction phases.
Some of their current work include new builds and refurbishment projects across medium and large-scale mixed-use, commercial, residential, retail, conservation and leisure developments.
- Qualified Architectural Technologist
- Ideally 2 years architectural experience working within an architectural or multi-disciplinary practice
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit is desired
- Experience working with current Irish building legislation
- Applicants must have some experience working in Ireland or the UK
- Full knowledge of Irish Building Regulations
- Enthusiastic, hard working with great interpersonal skills
- These opportunities will suit ambitious and enthusiastic architectural technologists
- €35k-€45k doe
- Discretionary bonus
- 23 days annual leave
- Early finish on Fridays
If you are an experienced Architectural Technologist or Architectural Technician with recent architectural experience, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details.
All conversations are strictly confidential and your CV will not be submitted to any positions with full discussion.