An award-winning architectural practice in Dublin city centre, is seeking to recruit experienced Architectural Technologists to work on a range of medium and large-scale commercial, retail and leisure developments. With an ever-expanding project portfolio, they also work on a range of other projects including office, mixed-use and residential developments.
The ideal Architectural Technologists will have previous experience working with the current industry regulations, be ambitious, hardworking and a team player.
The successful Architectural Technologists will have the opportunity to work on prestigious projects using the latest technologies and working within a collaborative team.
- Educational qualification in Architectural Technology
- Ideally of 3 years’ post-graduate experience
- Previous project experience should include a range of medium or large-scale developments
- Strong design and detailing experience
- Site experience highly desired
- Good knowledge and experience working with the current building and planning legislation
- Hard working and ambitious
- Team player
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland
- Dublin city centre
- €Excellent remuneration package
- 21 days’ holidays
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Annual salary review
- Bike to work scheme
If you are an experienced Architectural Technologist with recent architectural experience and are interested in this opportunity or further opportunities within the Architectural industry in Ireland, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details.
All conversations are strictly confidential and your cv will not be submitted to any positions without full discussion. INDARC