One of Ireland’s leading Architectural practices, with offices across Ireland and the UK, is seeking to appoint two experienced Architectural Technologists with in excess of 5 years’ experience to join their Dublin office. They have a varied portfolio of work across commercial, mixed-use, residential, educational, civic and master planning.
In addition to working in a state of the art office with advanced technologies, they offer unrivalled career opportunities where talented and ambitious architectural professionals can progress. The successful Architectural Technologists will join award winning teams and work on a range of high-end projects with exposure through all phases of the project’s development.
- An educational qualification in Architectural Technology
- Ideally 5 years’ post graduate experience
- Project experience should include high-end residential, commercial or mixed-use developments
- Previous architectural experience in Ireland is important
- Architectural Technologists must have previous experience working with Irish building and planning legislation
- Proficiency in Revit is essential
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent salary and career progression on offer
- 22 days holiday
- Annual bonus
- Contributory Pension
- Health & fitness classes
- Death in service benefits
- Active social committee
If you are an experienced Architectural Technologist interested in this opportunity, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further information and other architectural career opportunities.