*These opportunities are ideal, if you are looking to avoid the daily commute to Dublin city and work outside the city*
An award-winning practice in Dublin west have a new opportunity for a two qualified Architectural Technologists with 5 years+ industry experience, preferably with medium or large-scale project experience along with proficiency in AutoCAD.
The successful architectural professional will take responsibility initially for a range of commercial and retail projects both in Ireland and across Europe, which include new builds, fit-outs and refurbishments of varying scales. Working as part of a team, they will be involved in producing plans, planning applications, tender/construction drawings, along with taking the projects through to site. Other aspects of the role may include managing projects, liaising with clients or mentoring junior team members, if desired.
In addition to retail projects, they are involved in a range of residential, civic, cultural, conservation and mixed-used developments in Ireland and across Europe.
- Qualified Architectural Technologist
- A minimum of 5 years’ post qualification experience
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Previous retail, commercial project work is advantageous
- The ability to work within a fast-paced environment
- Proven experience managing various projects simultaneously
- Strong technical understanding
- Be willing to travel if required within Europe
- Self-motivated with excellent communication skills and the ability to work to deadlines
- Applicants must have architectural experience in Ireland
- €Neg. doe
- Dublin west / Meath
If you are an Architectural Technologist with circa 5 years’ recent architectural experience, and you are interested in discussing career opportunities, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details.