A leading multidisciplinary consultancy in Dublin with a large portfolio of public and private sector projects in Ireland and internationally, are seeking an experienced Architectural Technologist with a good level of proficiency in Revit.
The successful Architectural Technologist will join an industry leading organisation with offices in Ireland, Europe and the Middle East. Their project portfolio includes a range of medium to large-scale residential, commercial, leisure, healthcare and educational projects, some previous experience in similar projects is desired.
The ideal Architectural Technologist will have a good understanding of current building regulations, a minimum of three years’ industry experience in Ireland or the UK, strong technical understanding and proficiency in Revit.
On offer is the opportunity to work on a range of largescale projects with a leading player in the Irish market and be rewarded with a very competitive salary package.
- Educated to Diploma or Degree level in Architectural Technology
- High level of proficiency using BIM /Revit
- Ideally at least 3 years’ industry experience across a variety of project types
- A good understanding and experience working with the current building regulations
- Previous project experience across residential, leisure, healthcare or educational developments is desired
- Highly motivated with good communication and organisational skills.
- North Dublin
- Attractive salary package on offer
If you are an experienced Architectural Technologist looking for a new opportunity in Ireland, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details on current vacancies with industry leading practice.