An Architectural Technologist with ideally 3 years’ industry experience is required by a medium sized award winning architectural practice in Dublin city centre.
This long established architectural practice has a very prestigious project portfolio and are involved in various high-profile projects around Dublin city and county. Their current project portfolio includes a broad range of commercial, leisure, retail, civic, healthcare, mixed-use and residential developments.
The ideal Architectural Technologist will have experience working within a small team led by a Director, possess great interpersonal skills, have previous commercial project experience, be proficient in Revit and have a good understanding of current regulations.
The successful candidate will join a small team and work on a largescale commercial development in Dublin, taking the project from tender to completion stages and in return will receive excellent training and support to progress their career within a renowned architectural practice.
- Qualification in Architectural Technology
- Preferably 3 years+ industry experience in Ireland or the UK
- Competent producing tender packages
- Proficiency in Revit is essential
- Previous experience working on commercial projects, but not essential
- Strong technical understanding
- Full knowledge and experience working with the current Building legislation
- Enthusiastic, hard working with great interpersonal skills
- Eligibility to work in Ireland is a prerequisite to be considered
- €35k-€45k doe
- Discretionary bonus
- Dublin city
If you are an experienced Architectural Technologist with recent architectural experience, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details.
All conversations are strictly confidential and your cv will not be submitted to any positions with full discussion.