An Architectural Technologist with ideally 4 years’ industry experience is required by a medium sized award winning architectural practice in Dublin city centre.
This long established architectural practice has a very prestigious project portfolio and are involved in several high-profile projects around Dublin city. Their current project portfolio includes a range of commercial, leisure, retail, civic, healthcare, mixed-use and residential developments.
The ideal Architectural Technologist will have recent experience working on medium sized commercial and residential developments, have proficiency in AutoCAD OR Revit and have a good technical understanding of commercial fit-outs and new builds from planning to completion.
The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to work on a range of projects and in return will receive excellent training and support to progress their career.
- Educational qualification in Architectural Technology
- Preferably 4 years+ industry experience in Ireland or the UK
- Proficiency in AutoCAD OR Revit
- Previous experience working on commercial, retail or residential projects through to completion is desired
- Strong technical understanding
- Applicantsmust have some experience working in Ireland or the UK
- Full knowledge and experience working with the current Building legislation
- Enthusiastic, hard working with great interpersonal skills
- Eligibility to work in Ireland is a prerequisite requirement
- €40k-€50k doe
- Annual bonus
- Dublin city
If you are an experienced Architectural Technologist with recent architectural experience, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details.
All conversations are strictly confidential and your cv will not be submitted to any positions with full discussion.