An Architectural Technologist with 2 years’+ experience is required by a design and project management company in Dublin city. The successful Architectural Technologist will join a busy office with over 35 staff with an expanding project portfolio both in Ireland and internationally.
Having invested heavily in the latest technologies within the industry, Revit skills are desired, but not essential, as training will be provided.
Current projects include a mixture of commercial, retail, industrial and pharma developments of varying scales.
- Architectural Technology qualification
- Ideally 2 years’+ industry experience
- Industrial, commercial or pharmaceutical experience is desired
- Proficiency in Revit OR AutoCAD
- Previous experience working on industrial, commercial, retail or cleanroom projects
- Working knowledge of current Irish building regulations
- €35k-€45k depending on experience
If you are an experienced Architectural Technologist with recent architectural experience, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details.
All conversations are strictly confidential and your cv will not be submitted to any positions with full discussion.