A qualified Architectural Technologist with a minimum of 2 years’ experience is required by a medium sized architectural practice in Dublin city centre. They are a long established and successful practice in the Irish architectural market with a strong reputation for delivering medium and large-scale residential, mixed-use and commercial projects.
Over the past few years, they have continually expanded the team to meet the needs of their client’s and with a growing project portfolio, they are seeking to add another Architectural Technologist to the team.
On offer is the opportunity to be part of a successful practice, where career development and progression is fully supported. The successful Architectural Technologist will join a small team working on a range of mixed-use and residential development of varying scales through to completion.
- A qualified Architectural Technologist
- 2 years+ post graduate experience
- Strong technical and construction knowledge
- Good detailing skills
- Some experience on residential or mixed-use projects desired
- Good understanding and experience working with Irish building and planning legislation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of proficiency in AutoCAD
- Full eligibility to work and live is Ireland is essential
- Competitive salary on offer to the right candidate
- Dublin city centre
If you are an experienced Architectural Technologist with recent architectural experience, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details.
All conversations are strictly confidential and your cv will not be submitted to any positions with full discussion. INDARC