A leading multidisciplinary organisation in Dublin with a large portfolio of public and private sector projects are seeking a qualified Architectural Technologist with ideally 3 years’ experience.
The successful Architectural Technologist will join an industry leading organisation with offices in Ireland and internationally. Their project portfolio includes a range of medium to large-scale residential, commercial, healthcare, industrial and educational developments, so ideally some previous experience in similar projects is desired.
The ideal Architectural Technologist will have a good understanding of current building regulations, a minimum of three years’ industry experience in Ireland or the UK, strong technical understanding and proficiency in AutoCAD OR Revit.
On offer is the opportunity to work on a range of largescale projects with a leading player in the Irish market and be rewarded with a very competitive salary package.
- Educated to Degree level in Architectural Technology
- High level of proficiency in Revit or AutoCAD
- Ideally 3 years’ post qualification experience across a variety of project types
- A good understanding and experience working with current building regulations
- Previous project experience across residential, industrial, healthcare or educational developments is desired
- Highly motivated individual with good communication and organisational skills.
- North Dublin
- Attractive salary package on offer
If you are an experienced Architectural Technologist looking for a new opportunity in Ireland, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details on current vacancies with industry leading practices.